If you would like to update or delete your email address, mailing address or other personal information with us please contact us the same way.
What Kinds of information do we collect?
How do we use this information?
We collect and use information for internal purposes, such as:
- enhancing your experience at the service and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- performing administration and technical support for the Service;
- sending periodic emails regarding products and services that may be of interest to you;
- creating aggregate information about demographics and usage patterns;
- following up with you after correspondence as live chat, email or phone inquiries;
- inviting our promotional vendors and advertisers-with your explicit permission-to call to your attention special offers, products and services that may be of interest to you;
- enabling purchases of goods and services.
How is this information shared?
We may use aggregate information to measure general Service usage patterns and characteristics of our user base, and we may include such aggregate information about our audience in reports to our commercial vendors. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics (for example, a certain percentage of our users live in a certain area) without your permission in order to describe our audience to existing and prospective advertisers or other third parties. However, this aggregate information does not reference names, phone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information, and it is not traceable to a specific recipient or user email address. We also may share personal information with companies affiliated with Broadway Salon Studios. In the event that Broadway Salon Studios is merged, or in the event of a transfer of our assets, we may disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with such transactions. In the event of such a transfer, we will notify you of the change of control of your personal information. You should also be aware that courts of equity, such as U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, may have the authority under certain circumstances to permit your personal information to be shared or transferred to third parties without your permission. From time to time, we might establish a business relationship with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours. For example, we may contract with service providers to provide certain services including credit card processing, data management, promotional services, etc. We provide our service providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. Each service provider must agree to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of your information in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. Although unlikely, in certain instances we may disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to Freedom or its affiliates, or to others. We may also disclose your personal information when we believe the law requires it. The general registration area can be found on the Service home page and at other locations throughout the Service. To use or access certain features of the Service, you may have to register or otherwise provide personal information. The decision to provide this information is optional; however, if you elect not to register or provide such information, you may not be able to access certain content or features or participate in various areas of the Service.
How do we protect your information?
We restrict access to your Information to employees who we have determined need it in order to provide products or services to you. We train our employees to safeguard customer information, and we require them to sign confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Information from unauthorized access by third parties. We use encryption and authentication tools when appropriate to protect the security of personal information that you share with us. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect personal information, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the Service, and you do so at your own risk.
- First name, last name, phone number, mailing and postal, city, company name, job title and email address. We collect this category of information directly from consumers—either online, by phone, or in person.
- Internet or other electronic network-activity information, which may include business information, such as browsing history, online identifier(s), IP (Internet Protocol) address, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with one of our operating websites, or advertisement. We collect this information through a user’s use of our website and third-party partners such as analytics and marketing softwares.
We collect each of the above categories of information for a variety of purposes, including:
- For our core business purposes, such as providing quotes for our services,
- To assess and improve our product and service offerings, including the development of new products and services.
- To perform data analysis (including market and consumer search and analytics and trend analysis).
- To conduct marketing activities and communicate with you regarding products and services offered by Broadway Salon Studios and its partners.
- To deliver website content (including advertising) based on your interests and browsing history.
- To enable you to interact with us through social media platforms.
- To maintain and enhance the security of our systems, data, and workplace.
- To hire qualified employees and maintain our workforce.
- To comply with legal obligations and policies.
- To bring and defend claims.
- For other purposes as permitted by law or to which you consent.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. Fair Information Practices The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information. In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
Last updated: December 2021